N9041B 90 or 110 GHz UXA Signal Analyzer
Key Features and Functions
- Frequency range: from 2 Hz to 90, 110 GHz (up to 1.1 THz with external mixers)
- Characterize challenging millimeter-wave signals: 5G, 802.11, satellite, radar
- Make continuous sweeps up to 110 GHz
- Capture lower-level spurious signals with DANL as low as -150 dBm/Hz (> 50 GHz)
- 1 GHz fully-integrated instantaneous bandwidth; 5 GHz with external IF output
Here at Interlligent UK we are pleased to offer Keysight’s N9041B UXA Signal Analyzer.
The N9041B is the most advanced Signal Analyzer geared for analyzing the most challenging signals. Whether your application is 5G, 802.11ax/ay, satellite, radar, electronic warfare (EW), or more, the UXA Signal Analyzer allows you to gain insight into your design.
The N9041B Signal Analyzer offers up to 1 GHz internal analysis bandwidth and up to 5 GHz external, offers industry-leading phase noise and wide spurious-free dynamic range. The UXA Signal Analyzer works with a variety of X-measurement applications or VSA measurement software making it a versatile turnkey solution, whatever your requirement.
Find out more information about the UXA N9041B Signal Analyzer by using our contact form, by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us on: 03308 280057. We would be more than happy to answer any queries or questions you may have about the Keysight N9041B range of Signal Analyzers.
- Frequency range: 2 Hz to 90 or 110 GHz, (up to 1.1 THz with external mixers)
- Maximum analysis bandwidth: 1 GHz
- Maximum real-time bandwidth: 255 MHz
- DNAL @1 GHz: -174 dBm
- Phase noise @1 GHz (10 kHz offset): -135 dBc/Hz
- Absolute amplitude accuracy at 50 MHz: ±0.24 dB
- TOI @1 GHz (3rd order intercept): +18 dBm
- Maximum dynamic range 3rd order @1 GHz: 110 dB
|N9041B-H1G||Analysis Bandwidth, 40 MHz|
|N9041B-B25||Analysis Bandwidth, 25 MHz (standard)|
|N9041B-B40||Analysis Bandwidth, 40 MHz|
|N9041B-UK6||Commercial Calibration Test Data|
|N9041B-ALV||Auxiliary Log Video Output|
|N9041B-CRP||Connector Rear, Programmable IF Output|
|N9041B-CRW||Connector, IF Out, Ultra-wide bandwidth|
|N9041B-YAV||Screen Video, Log Video and Linear Video|
|N9041B-590||Frequency Range, 2 Hz to 90 GHz|
|N9041B-5CX||Frequency Range, 2 Hz to 110 GHz|
|N9041B-EA3||Electronic Attenuator, up to 3.6 GHz|
|N9041B-EDC||External digitizer control|
|N9041B-P50||Preamplifier, 50 GHz|
|N9041B-SSD||Additional Removable Solid State Drive|