E8257D 20, 31.8, 40, 50 or 67 GHz, PSG Analog Signal Generator
Key Features and Functions
- 100 kHz to 20, 31.8, 40, 50 or 67 GHz (Extend to 1.1 THz with frequency extender)
- Output power (10 GHz): +30 dBm
- Phase noise (10 GHz, 10 kHz offset): –126 dBc/Hz
- Frequency switching: 9 ms
- Harmonics (10 GHz): –55 dBc
Here at Interlligent UK we are pleased to offer Keysight’s E8257D PSG Analog Signal Generator.
The E8257D Analog Signal Generator meets system needs across a wide frequency range. The high performance E8257D addresses the most demanding needs of Doppler radar, ADC and receiver blocking tests with extremely low phase noise.
Find out more information about the PSG E8257D Analog Signal Generator by using our contact form, by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us on: 03308 280057. We would be more than happy to answer any queries or questions you may have about the Keysight E8257D Analog Signal Generator.